Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kimmer Kimmer is offline

Default Vlookup

I have 2003. This is for a spreadsheet software class. I did go to functions
and go through the functions arguments. I still get error if I put True or
False. This is an online class and our teacher is of no help. He doesnt
respond to e-mails or help.
--
Too old to be in college

"Dave" wrote:

Hi Kimmer,
Never too old.
Your VLOOKUP statements are separarted by commas. I use XL2000, and I
need to use semicolons, or else I get error messages. Is this it, or
is it just a version thing?
Did you use the function input thingywhen you created the formula? It
helps remove the possibility of spelling errors and typo's.
Also, your VLOOKUP formula should really have a 4th statement after
the 2, which in your case should be ;FALSE.

Regards - Dave.