Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copy and Append Macro

See Ron de Bruin's site for copying to next available row on another sheet.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

If not suitable see his Copy/Paste/Merge examples.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:35:00 -0700, Excel Help!
wrote:

nI'm searching for information to copy data from one worksheet and append it
into another based on information within a specific cell (roll): Example

Search row "H" if data ="HJK" copy and append to worksheet="new data"

All of the new data will go into the same new worksheet. I'd appreciate any
help and directions where I can find the information. Thanks in advance.