Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
al al is offline

Default Row and Column Headers

Ron,
Well, they have the same name, and the listed fonts are the same. I checked
just a few corresponding cells, but could it be that some cell has another
style and that throws the display off? For example, if I changed the font in
part of one workbook to fit an expected entry. Other than that, there should
be no difference.
--
Al C

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Compare the NORMAL styles of the two workbooks:

From the Excel Main Menu:
<format<style
Style Name: Normal

Does that help?
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"Al" wrote in message
What accounts for a difference in font size in the column and row headers
between two workbooks, even though one is the parent of the other, they
have
identical row and column sizes and both are displayed at the same scale?
didn't think this was adjustable.
--
Al C