Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Data

On Apr 1, 5:22 pm, robzrob wrote:
I've set up a 'central' spreadsheet. The columns are various figures,
the rows are days of the year. It pulls in the figures from 6 other
spreadsheets all used by different people. Now I need more different
data to be added, but that would create a very wide central
spreadsheet. Should I be using Forms? Have tried, not getting very
far.

I think Forms are mainly if you are entering data. Sounds like you are
linking to data. Are you trying to print this central sheet, or
otherwise make it readable? Perhaps you should make it however large
it requires for the data and then make some summary sheets reference
it for something to actually look at.