Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stevemalee[_2_] stevemalee[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot unhide rows

I don't know if this is the correct group, but I have searched other threads
and tried to fix my problem which is similar and nothing works.

I have Excel 2003, XP Pro.

I can see rows 1-16. In order to see the next rows I can use the down arrow
button to see 17, etc. However, then the page goes back to hiding rows below
row 16.

I do not remember ever hiding any rows. I would not have known what to do.

The work sheet has columns A to M. There is a cross in the middle of the
sheet. The vertical line is between column F and G. The horizontal line is
between 16 and 23. The rows between 16 and 23 are hidden unless I use the
down arrow at row 16.

I do not want these rows to be hidden. It messes up my entire sheet since I
cannot find easily what is where.

Thanks
--
stevemalee