Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Graeme Graeme is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook

I have a file with macros created in Excel 2003. Everything works fine on my
machine, but when I send it to a co-worker (running Excel 2000), I get the
above message. I have tested all the add-in's - they had no impact , tested
the com add-ins - there were none, searched for any pdf*.dot or pdf*.xla
files - there were none, and looked in the start up folder to remove any
suspect files, but it only contained the personal.xls file. If there are any
other suggestions, I would be very grateful to hear them. Thanks.