Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Another Scatter Plot Issue in Excel 2007

Put the X values into a column to the left of the Y values. If you've
already made the chart, go to Chart menu Source Date Series tab, select
the series, and switch the contents of the boxes for X values and Y values.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

wrote in message
I have a tenure list in the form of days. My numbers go from 1 to
1296. I have to plot just these numbers on an XY Chart with Time as X
and the actual number in days as Y. When I try to do this, Excel gives
me the data with Time as Y and Actual Number as X. This is not what
the bosses want. Also, is there a way to format my Y axis assuming I
can get the actual number there, to be delineated in increments of 30.
I've tried to format it, but can't seem to make it happen. Any help
would be appreciated.