Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default If - Then formula

Maye

--

"Mr. McNeill" wrote in message
Hello I'm trying to create a If formula that will count a total if I enter
yes into a cell, but if I enter no into a cell, I need the amount that is
counted to be distributed equally throughout a variety of cells..

EX: for 10 cells total amount is 100. If yes is entered into cell beside
it
the formula counts the cell as 10 if. No the formula counts as 0, and if
N/A
is entered the formula counts as .11 for the remaining 9 cells used.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
--
Thanks!