Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Conditional Formatting to match cell values

Mick

You have another post going in another news group.

Why not stick to the one posting?

Bob has given you the same answer you got at other post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:00:09 -0700, Mick B
wrote:

I have entered the values 1-40 in a block of cells, say E20:I27.

I want to enter the numbers 1-40 in a random order down Column A. When the
value has been entered down Column A I want the corresponding value in the
range E20:I27 to be formatted in some way. I have tried a few variations but
had no joy!