Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default print defaults

It has been awhile since I had to go to safe mode. My PC is networked and
the only Safe mode that works is with network options. In safe mode
selecting file-print gives you the message "no printer selected". Going to
add printer, you get the message "print spooler not available in safe mode".
--
Don Fritz

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Strange. I have all my printers available in safe mode.

--
Jim
"Don" wrote in message
| In Safe mode, there are no printers available to test. I've started new
| workbooks, and old spreedsheets, and all default to print all.
| --
| Don Fritz
|

| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| I don't think I've ever seen Excel default to anything other than
Selected