Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default Unhide worksheet IF

Thanks Mike
I copied your code to the worksheet named Forms and it does not work. What
did I do wrong
"Mike" wrote:

Sub peekaboo()
On Error Resume Next
If Worksheets("Forms").Range("C24").Value = "" Then
Worksheets("Discount").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Else
Worksheets("Discount").Visible = xlSheetVisible

"Marilyn" wrote:

Hi I have a work book (which has several worksheets) and the Worksheet
named €śDiscount€ť is hidden.. One of the tabs is named €śForm€ť . On C 24 of
the Form tab I have a dropdown validation list which includes 3 choices, (a
blank space , Yes, No) . What I want to do is if C24 says Yes or NO on the
Form worksheet then unhide the worksheet entitled €śDiscount€ť . If C 24 is
blank hide the worksheet named €śDiscount€ť Help with code please .Thanks in
advance