Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dhstein dhstein is offline

Default Not finding matching value in vlookup

Make sure your VLOOKUP Range uses fixed addresss ($A$1:$A$10)

"JBS" wrote:

I have two worksheets Both contain in column A a list for values starting at
A0000001 and ending at A0012068. I am doing a vlookup from worksheet one to
return values from worksheet two. for some reason the function is returning
#N/A. I think that although it looks like I am trying to lookup A0000001
with A0000001, the function is seeing two different formats.
ie
Worksheet 1 Worksheet 2
column A Column A
A0000001 A0000001