Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ripper Ripper is offline

Default Pivot Table

I have a pivot table that works well as long as I only want to look at some
data in a single value form. For example: I have test results for all 8th
graders in an entire school district condensed into 1 table. I have the
particular test filtered out and only the students who took the test in
English (score code E) show in the pivot table. I use that to get campus
results for that version of the test. I also do the same for the Spanish
version (score code S).

What I need is for students who took the test in English and Spanish (score
codes E and S) together by campus. How can I set the pivot chart to add them
together? I select all fro mthe score code section and the pivot chart shows
all of the E takers and how they did by campus and then shows all of S and
how they did by campus. I need E and S added together and how they all did
by campus.

How do I do that?
--
Thanks As Always