Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Frank Frank is offline

Default Excel 2003

I have a user that everytime she opens a particular spreadsheet (3 or 4 of
them) Excel wants to install feature (msiexec) we can let it run through or
hit cancel 3 times and the spreadsheet will open. When we let it run through
it appears to finish properly but then when she goes to open again it goes
through the same thing. Going to add/remove, excel, check for all features,
and everything is already installed. Any ideas or comments to as what is it
trying to install.
Eventvwr indicates "Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 --
Configuration completed successfully" but doesn't give what feature.
Thanks,
Frank