Gord Dibben

Wilbanks

Adjust colorindexes to suit.

Sub ColorValues()
Dim cel As Range
With ActiveSheet
For Each cel In Selection
If cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 51 Then
cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 4
ElseIf cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 11 Then
cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 5
ElseIf cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 30 Then
cel.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
End If
Next cel
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:11:03 -0800, "Wilbanks"
wrote:

I have a range of formatted cells and I want to highlight them... make them
stand out, but without changing the color scheme. I want to be able to select
multple cells of multiple colors and click a HIGHLIGHT button and have the
brightness increase in each cell... so dark blue becomes slightly dark blue,
dark red become slightly dark red, green become slightly bright green... etc.