Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Page Numbers not working correctly

I couldn't duplicate your problem but I suspect that the page setup First
Page Number may have become hardwired to some fixed number rather than Auto.
You can select all the sheets and then go into Page Setup and change it to
Auto if it's not, or just click OK if it is Auto, and all the sheets should
be reset.

--
Jim