Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Lookup

In "Master Sheet",
Try in E14:
=IF(COUNT(G2,K2)<2,"",INDEX(Factor!$B$3:$D$53,MATC H(K2,Factor!$A$3:$A$53,0),MATCH(G2,Factor!$B$2:$D$ 2,0)))
--
Max
Singapore
"Michael Croy" wrote in message
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3eec0

Max

Links attached. I'm trying to calculate a value in cell e14. I want that
number to be calculated based on the numbers entered in cells G2 and K2
and
then the number on the factor tab. For example, for the 2 numbers listed
in
G2 and K2, the value should be .025 (highlighted in yellow). That factor
should then be multiplied by the number in E12.

The complication is I want to be able to change the numbers in G2 and/or
K2,
and the formula will go to the correct cell on the factor tab and return
the
correct factor to the formula in cell e 14.

Let me know if any of that makes sense. Thanks.