Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SyZyGy SyZyGy is offline

Default Rogue Link

I have created a workbook that calls information from several others. My
problem is there appears to be a rogue link within the workbook which is for
a workbook that no longer exists.. I believe this is a remnant from somewhere
within the development stage of the application. Although this link is not
causing a direct problem it does cause an error 'cannot find' type error on
startup - which is annoying!

I have done all the usual searches, of worksheets/macros etc, but cannot
seem to find it. As the error message only appears once I am assuming there
is only one occurence with the workbook.

Anyone got any other ideas on how to find?