Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default The "F1-12" buttons have been disabled in excel. How to repair

You sure you don't have one of those keyboards with the F-Lock key?

Hard to envision that all your Fn keys would be disabled by Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:41:02 -0700, Thomas
wrote:

Thanks for your help, but how do I reset default settings ? Dop I have to
open the VBA interfeace in an Excel workbook and then type the syntax ??

Thomas

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Reset the keys to their default settings using this VBA syntax:

Application.OnKey "{F1}"

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Thomas" wrote in message
The "F1-12" buttons have been disabled in excel. How to restore default
settings
?