Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gsn9877 gsn9877 is offline

Default Excel Formulas

Here's the scenario... I have a spreadsheet that detials the different zones
in our network. Unfortunately the zones are identified as letters and
numbers. Each time I receive the report, I have to look up the Zone ID's and
manually enter their corresponding names in the spreadsheet. There are about
100 zones, and I'd like to use an "IF" formula or something that I could use
to automatically convert the ID to the correct corresponding name.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
--
Learning something new is an adventure we can all participate in!