Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Croy Michael Croy is offline

Default Lookup

I'm trying to solve what I think is a complex formula.

To start with, I have a table (call it table 1) that has 'Age' in the
column, and the top row has another variable. Then there are different
values in the cells depending on the 'age' selected and the other variable.

On a separate tab, I enter the age and the other variable into two different
cells. In a third cell, I want to put a formula that goes to table 1, uses
the age and the other variable, and returns with the value.

How do I program that function into the third cell?

Michael Croy