Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.newusers
New Orleans Novice New Orleans Novice is offline

Default Excel 2 Word 2 OE 2 Mail Merge

Hi,

Excel 2 Word 2 OE 2 Mail Merge

I am not good at clearly explaining myself or anyone else's self.

I use Office 2007 Proff but not as a pro ( NOVICE ). I have a list of names
with address, phone, etc. in an EXCEL file. I would like to add all that
INFO to 2 places;
OE 6.x Address Book ; and also Word 2007.

Then it needs to be changed into a DATABASE format to run a mail merge and
print tri fold brochures with each different name and address from Word
2007.

Also if you know how to run an "EMAIL" mail merge to send each Name an email
letter?

What are some of your recommendations about each program and how you would
do it?

Do I have to cook GUMBO when you visit Mardi Gras to get an answer?

Regards,

Novice in New Orleans, Louisiana, Enjoy Your Gumbo

COMPAQ PRESARIO S5100NX
2.6 Ghz; 60 GIG HD
1024 Ram, Wireless DSL
Creative Labs Audigy SE