Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
amy howell amy howell is offline

Default VLOOKUP AND N/A ERRORS

I am trying to enter a formula into cell that included the VLOOKUP function
and I keep getting an N/A error as my result. Why would it do this, and what
can I do to ensure I don't keep getting it?

I am in worksheet and I am basically trying to reference another worksheet
for some of the values. I enter C3 as my lookup value (in existing sheet); I
enter a range reference (from another worksheet) as my table array; I enter
the number 2 because that is column (from the another worksheet) that I want
to use; finally, I enter FALSE because I want to return an exact match). I
also have to multiply the lookup value by C4 (in existing sheet).

Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Amy
--
Amy Howell