Tooeyes

Thanks. I do not have the error message any more, but i do not see any thing
different in the documents I was working in.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What you are looking for is TMPLTNUM.XLA

If you can't find it, download the 97 version from here.

http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:47:02 -0800, "Tooeyes"
wrote:

Where do i find the numbering add ins for Excel 2000? I receive a message
every time I open a document that says: I must load them for optimal
numbering and toolbar behavior. I have looked in the add ins by going to
add remove program, selecting Microsoft office, then change, then excel.
under the add ins there is nothing that says "numbering". I have also looke
on line for a down load at the Microsoft web site.

Any help is appreciated.