Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Convert Spreasheets into a Directory - using Excel 2003

Most Directories don't need a TOC because data is arranged in alphabetical
order.

Have a look here for some MS Office Address Book Templates.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...446711033.aspx

A couple for Excel and one or two for Word.

You could copy into Word if need be.

Booklet printing could be a function of your printer and Page numbering is
standard in Excel or Word.

Gord

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:46:00 -0700,
wrote:

Thanks Gordon, that is exactly the outline that I have. Sorry I failed to
mention that I have setup the information in that format that you have laid
out, and I wish to print them in a booklet form with a table of contents
with page numbers as well.