Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default PageSetup Macro

Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:53:48 GMT from Julian Glass
:
I've recorded a Page Setup Macro and placed it Personal.xls. I trigger it
after the Print Area because it varies one file to another. The problem I
have is that the macro has a Print Area already set in the macro from
recording despite not recording one. I think i need to edit the VBA but am
not sure how.

Open your personal.xls and press Alt-F11.

In the explorer-style list at the left, double-click anything called
Modules or Module.

Find your code, change it, and save it.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...