Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MJJ MJJ is offline

Default pulling data from 2 columns

I have several cloumns of data 2000 rows deep.

column B contains a site number each site can then have several sets of data
column D contains a unique code for each line of data per site (ie col D has
the same codes in it but no site has the same code twice)
example
col b: col D:
100 A1
100 B1
100 B2
100 C1
101 B1
101 B2
102 A1
102 B1
102 C1

columns F to J contain monetary values

On a separate worksheet I have a form. I want to fill in a site code (say
in A1) and have the form be populated with the correct data for that site.
So in the form I fill in the site box 101 - in the form I have put all the
possible values that are in column D into a column into A5:A25. I want the
next columns to show the values from columns F - J so that I can add up the
sum of J for that site and calculate other info from it.

What do I need to put into the cells B5:F30 so that it reads the correct
data - just for that site. I am assuming it is a vlookup - but there is more
to it than that because there are 2 variables - also guessing its an array?
Margaret