Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Startup Template

If you clicked on FileNew...Blank workbook, you will get the Excel default
workbook.

FileNew or click on New File Icon

See Dave's post about location of default XLSTART folder.

Mine is located at

C:\Documents and Settings\Gord\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Gord would be your username.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:22:00 -0700, GKW in GA
wrote:

I have created a new style and stored it in the start up template in Program
Files/Microsoft Office/Office11/XLSTART/BOOK.XLT. Before I saved it, I
checked the STYLE drop down box and it was there.

When I create a new workbook, the new style is not avaialble as I expected