N Harkawat

Say your strating date entered is on cell A1 then on cell A2 enter
=IF(WEEKDAY(A1+1,2)<6,A1+1,IF(WEEKDAY(A1,2)=6,A1+2 ,A1+3))
and copy it downwards
It will produce a list of all weekdays
Format it as "dddd" if you need days of the week

"Eliane" wrote in message
I have created a calendar in excel.
Row 1 shows the days of the week in text format with this formula:
=TEXT(WEEKDAY(B2),"dddd"
Row 2 shows a future date April 4, 2005 (I created running dates across
the
row by clicking and dragging)
Each month is on a separate worksheet (whcih can be changed if needed).

Question: What formula can I use to create running dates (right now they
are
future dates) for each month that will allow me to skip Saturday and
Sunday?
I need to display weekdays only, but would like to have everything
automated
so that I don't have to go in and delete the weekends for each month.

Thanks for the help!!