BigBuck98

Default Pivot table report

Could someone tell me if it is possible to use formulas in a Pivot table
report. I have an excel file that has a column with the heading named
<Players Names with 231 names under this heading. I have several other
columns in the database with the last one being named <Kits and under the
kits heading are 231 numbers ranging from 1 to 40. What I want to do is
create a pivot table report that will only list the players names that sold
more than 10 kits. I have created the report that shows all the players, but
I cannot figure out how to just list the ones that sold more than 10 kits.
Thanks,
Gordon