Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Text above bars in chart

Hi,

The first problem you are going to have is that data labels will not
display that amount of text in a single line. Instead you will need to
add text boxes. So, unless you do it all manually, you will have to use
vba. I have some code for replacing Axis label which you maybe able to
adapt.
http://www.andypope.info/vba/Axislabel_textboxes.htm

If you add a row between each of your statements and stagger the rows
text and values it should work, with a little alteration to the position
of the textbox.

I would suggest using a 2d rather than 3d chart and trying to short the
statements.

Cheers
Andy

Magnus wrote:
Hi,

Text that you usally have to the left of a bar chart, I'm trying to put
above each bar instead.
Visit the link below for a view of what I mean, and to get example numbers.
http://www.mikla.nu/chartbars/chartbars.htm

Best Regards
/Magnus

--