Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Adding new rows in between rows...

Do you need to insert a row beyween every row?

This would make for difficult sorting, filtering, copying, pasting and other
functions.

Perhaps, if just for appearance, you could double the height of the rows?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:31:00 -0700, MarshaMarsha
wrote:

I need to add a blank row in between each row and the length of the document
is seven pages; so, is there a way I can do this without having to add them
individually?? If you can help me with this........thanks for saving my
sanity!!!