Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
phil phil is offline

Default Can I make a pie chart where the slices are also graphical?

I want a pie chart where each slice, say personnel group, is also divided,
by say type of orders. Is this possible?
For example I would have the 'Pie Eaters' with total 50 orders (their
slice), 45 for pies (a portion of the slice), and 5 for fruit (a smaller
portion of the slice). 'Healthy Eaters' with 40 orders, 28 for fruit, 10
for yoghurt and 2 for pie. The 'Dieters' with 10 orders, all for Health
Drinks. The pie would have 3 slices. The Pie Eaters slice, half the pie,
would have 2 parts. The healthy eaters slice, 40% of the pie, would also
have 3 parts, 2 the same colour as pie eaters and the dieters slice would
just have one colour and be very thin. Only 10% of the pie.

TIA

phil