Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Norm[_2_] Norm[_2_] is offline

Default Adding new rows in between rows...

A simple macro will do this for you but the conditions in the macro will
depend on the contents of your 7 pages of data. For example, the following
macro will insert a blank row between each of your existing rows and will
stop as soon as it encounters a blank cell in column A (the blank cell is
the signal to end the procedure or it will continue looping and creating new
rows until it reaches row 65526.

Sub InsertRows()
Range("A2").Select 'Starting location for the
procedure
Do While ActiveCell < "" 'Do the actions until you reach a
blank cell
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown 'Insert a blank row
ActiveCell.Offset(2, 0).Select 'Move to next row to be tested
Loop 'Start again from the
Do While line
End Sub

If you have data in every row in column A for all 7 pages then the macro
will work for you. If your data is a mix of blank and non-blank rows in
column A, you would have to look for a pattern that can be coded into the
procedure. If you can send me a sample, I'd be happy to review it.

"MarshaMarsha" wrote in message
I need to add a blank row in between each row and the length of the
document
is seven pages; so, is there a way I can do this without having to add
them
individually?? If you can help me with this........thanks for saving my
sanity!!!