Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sarah Sarah is offline

Default Help with linking excel database to various word documents

Hi!
I really need some help. I need to find out how I can create links between
an excel document which acts as a database for lots of job descriptions and
the actual job description word documents. i want to be able to click on a
role name in the excel document and have it go to the word doc and vise-versa!

I have tried hyper-links which work to a certain extent as when you click on
a role name in the excel doc it takes you to the word doc. However, when I
create another link in the excel to another job description and click on it ,
it takes me to the first document.......

any help or suggestions would be gratefully recieved!
Sarah