Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Printing subtotals on each page

It is not possible using the Data | Subtotals routine - you would need
your own VBA routine to do that.

Pete

On Mar 26, 12:56*am, slopsjon
wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I tried the Subtotals from the menu but that just seems
to Page Break Groups but doesn't put a subtotal on a page that over runs more
than one page. I only have one list of data with no grouping and need a
subtotal of columns on each page.
e.g.
Page 1
row
row
row
end of page running total
Page 2
row
row
row
end of page running total
Page 3
row
row
row
last page Total

Is that possible? Ta.

"Per Erik Midtrød" wrote:
On Mar 25, 10:52 pm, slopsjon
wrote:
I want to print out a spread sheet with subtotals on each page but the number
of rows and height of rows maybe different each time and I don't want to have
to manually adjust the print area and move the subtotal row around. Is there
anyway to do this automatically in Excel or do I need something with a
reporting tool.

If you go to subtotals on the menu instead of writing your own
subtotal function just check "Page break between groups"

Per Erik- Hide quoted text -