Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default What increased my file size from 2mb to 5mb in a week?

What formulae did you get rid of?

Pete

On Mar 26, 12:35*am, Joe wrote:
On Mar 25, 8:32 pm, Joe wrote:

I didn't add any macros, just maybe30-40 extra rows of information. I
am filling up each cell with at least a paragraph of information
though and am adding hyperlinks, is that what does it?. I have files
that have a ton more information that this that are half the size so
it must be something I'm doing differently with this current file.
What are some of the things that really bulk up the size of an excel
file that I can avoid?

ahhh, I found it, I just cut out 5 formulas and that shaved 3mb off of
the size. That seems weird that a formula would cause such a file size
increase, is that normal?