Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Adding a scanned physical signature into Excel

hi
not sure if this is what your after but try,,,
on the menu bar...
formatsheetbackground....brouse to your signature.

Regards
FSt1

"T2" wrote:

Hi all,
I have scanned in a hand-written signature to add to Word documents. I am
trying to add it to Excel, but would like to be able to put it behind the
rest of the text in the spreadsheet, so the white spaces around my looping
letters can be overlaid with the spreadsheet text. As it is, scanning it in
makes it a perfect rectangle. I don't get the option of send to back / send
backwards.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
T2