Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue Sue is offline

Default Position insertion point at beginning of cell when editing

I'm trying to find some way to quickly position the insertion point at the
beginning of a cell when it is edited, rather than at the end. I have a
spreadsheet where we need to enter a large amount of text into some of the
cells (so large that it is necessary to scroll in the cell to see it all),
and the only way I can get to the beginning is to use the up arrow key to
scroll to the top. I know that F2 will edit the cell starting at the end -
is there an equivalent for starting at the beginning?

Thanks,
Sue