Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sahafi sahafi is offline

Default Line Chart Format (Actual vs. Forecast)

I have a line chart with weekly data for 2 years. Weeks on the X axis and
Pounds on the Y axis. They represents actual and forecasted pounds. I need to
show the first portion of the line (actual) with solid color while the rest
of the line (forecast) with dotted line. We are talking about one single line
for production. How can I accomplish this? I don't want to do it manually.
I'd rather have it changes automatically every week when the actual data
override the forecasted data.

Thanks.

sahafi