Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I copy ALL formating and setup?

There are some print setups that cannot be done on grouped sheets.

Print Range, rows to repeat at top are included in these "some"

Page Breaks would be a function of your print range being replicated..

You must use VBA code to do that.

For anyone interested in the code see this google search result with Dave
Peterson and myself posting. The print area code is from Bob Flanagan.

http://snipurl.com/106kz

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:45:00 -0700, AFD at FONO
wrote:

I want to copy ALL the formatting and page setup information from one
worksheet to several others. I've found a way to copy some of the page setup
information but the print area definition isn't copied. The other problem is
that page breaks are not copied. I'm using Excel 2003.