Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Can''t get it Can''t get it is offline

Default Percents

I am a pool league team captain with 5 players. The problem is that not all
of the players have showed up to play each week, but yet at the end of the
season they are wanting their equal share of the prize money awarded. I am
not going to give a player that has only been there to play 10 matches the
same amount that a couple other players that have been there to play 30
matches. I know the formula to determine the percent of matches played, but
what I need to know is how do I figure out what percent their share is?

Can someone please help???