Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Lookup that returns vector(array)

Something like

=SUMIF(A2:A20,5490,D2:D20)/SUM(D2:D20)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"BOB77" wrote in message
I have on eproblem. I have a table that contains two columns. One is type
of
product(I have 6 different products)and another is quality characteristic
for
those products. I need some function that can look at the first column and
returns vector with the values just for one type of product. If that is
possible I would then use that vector to put in countif function in order
get percentages of different product ranges for that characteristic.
--
You`re going to rip just what you`ve saw