Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Cooper Jonathan Cooper is offline

Default VBA Editor

I've had this happen on a few different occasions. After opening VBA (I used
Alt+F11) and making some changes to code and then closing the VBA editor
(closed with the "X" in upper right corner), it opens back up by itself. I
can't figure out why. I'm not in debug mode.

Today it happened when I clicked on a cell in my spreadsheet. Other times,
I've walked away from my computer and come back and it's open. Sometimes I
find it open again and I didn't even see it open.

It only happens after I have opened VBA though.

Windows XP
Excel 2003

Anyone have an idea?