Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Clive Clive is offline

Default Automatically generating spreadsheet B from spreadsheet A

Hi,

I'm trying to achieve the following but unsure how to go about it.
I have Excel 2007 and Access 2007.

I have a spreadsheet (A) with a list of plants. One column is a
"pick list". What I want to do is: if I put a non-zero figure in the
pick list, then I automatically generate a second spreadsheet (B)
which only contains those plants with non-zero quantity.

I send spreadsheet B to a wholesale supplier who sends back the
price next to the plants. I then "automatically" generate spreadsheet
C which has extra columns added which I use to calculate the retail
price of the plants.

Is there some straightforward way using macros or something to does
this spreadsheet creation? I'm only looking for guidance on which tool
to use, not for details. I can research the detail myself.

Thanks

Clive