Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Summing based on various critiera

You're getting closer. But what tells me Mary Smith is an adult and the Joe
Jones is an adult and that Billy Jones is a youth? What I'm saying is, all
detail is required to generate a solution.

Tyro
"NeedHelpFast" wrote in message
C6:20 = Shirt sizes (determined from a lookup table from a download)
F24 - is the start of a shirt size table F25 would be the next shirt size
F6:20 - is the total each person raised
99 is to determine who raised at least $100.

Col a Col B Col C Col D
Name Size Total Raised Get a shirt
1 Mary Smith S $100 Y
2 Joe Jones L $20
3 Billy Jones YL $50 Y

Mary gets a shirt because she raised $100 and she is an adult. Joe does
not
get a shirt because he is an adult and he is below $100. Billy gets a
shirt
because he is a youth and he raised $50.

I need to total each shirt size based on adults reaching $100 and youth
reaching $50. I can add a col to show who is an adult and who is a youth
if
it would make the formula easier.