Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default print worksheet without ABC and 123 labels showing?

These are called Row and Column Headings

In XL2007 open the Page Setup tab on Ribbon and look for the Sheet Options
Group (last but one on right). There are checkboxes for both Gridlines and
Headings for both View (worksheet) and Print; Uncheck the box under Heading
next to Print.

In XL2003: File | Page SetUp ; open Sheet tab; uncheck 'Row and Column
headings"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JsQuilts" wrote in message
I am trying to print out my worksheet without the column labels (A, B, etc)
and row labels (1,2,etc) showing. I don't want to delete them - they are
need
for calculations in the worksheet. I am using Excel from Microsoft Office
Home and Student 2007.