samsmimi

Default follow-up from yesterday's "creating formulas"

I think I can now create the formulas I need for my worksheet. Now I need to
see if I can add an additional feature. I am totalling amounts in column D
for all like data in column A. Column C contains text. For every number that
is alike in Column A, the text in Column C is identical. Is it possible to
automatically place the text on the summary line along with the summary of
column A and the total of column D?
To try to make this more clear: I need a summary line that has the number in
column A, the text in column C, and the total in column D.
Thanks!