Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Customize Keyboard

To clarify.

No version of Excel has had the capability nor the option of customizing
keyboards.

I don't know how you did it in Excel XP and 2K but I would assume through VBA.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:19:00 -0700, TychaBrahe
wrote:

Why is there no button in the Excel Options to customize the keyboard (as
there is in Word Options and as there was for Excel XP and 2K)? I get
massive amounts of data from which I delete non-pertinent records. I
simplified this by adding a keystroke combo to delete a row. Now I have to
type Alt-H-D-R. Two extra keystrokes per instance x 1000 instances per day =
NOT FUN.