Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Varied Pay rates

You could use VLOOKUP.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Peter Welly" wrote:

Hi, could anyone help me. I have been entering my own pay rates into excel
for a long time now and realised that there should be an easier way to keep
track of the various rates for the different types of equipment I operate.
What I would like to do is when I enter a value in the "Size" column of my
worksheet I want the pay rate to be a particular figure. There are 4
different rates that I need to track. For example when I enter 45 into the
size column I want 23.62 to go into the rate column , when I enter 55 in the
size column I want 22.68 in the rate column etc. If anyone could help me it
would be greatly appreciated.